We acknowledge with thanks the help and guidance of the following Institution, Organization, Different Department of central & State Govt., and many respected Persons who share their precious moments, experience and extend helping hand towards our different activities.
- C.W., U.K.
- The Hans Foundation
- Canada Friends.
- Abilis, Finland
- Mobility India,
- World Doctors’ Italian.
- Utsav, U.S.A.
- Axshya – India the Global Fund
- Innovative Challenge Fund, JTT Trust & West
- B.A, Hawrah
,M.A.Departentof West Bengal ,JTT(Mumbai)
- Blind People’s Association, Ahmedabad, Gujrat
- State Bank of India, Haroa Branch
- I.P.O.D.A – Howrah
- SHIS, Bhangar, South 24 Parganas,
- Matia HAN, North 24 Parganas
- Block Dev. Officers of Haroa, Deganga &
Basihat– II Block
- Chief Medical Officer of Health 24 Pgs
- Bashirhat Sub-Div. Hospital,24 Pgs
- BMOH, Haroa BPHC, 24 PGS (N)
- I.O.H – Kolkata
- I.M.H., R.C., Kolkata.
- Commissioner, Disability, Govt. of W.B.
- Y.J.N.I.H.H., R.C., Kolkata
- Sri Debaditya Chakraborty, IAS.
- Nilay Roy
- Manabendra Das
- Ila Choudhury
- Rajat Choudhury
- Friends & Well Wisher
- M.,24Pgs.(North & South)
- S.W.O., 24 Pgs. (North & South)
- Health and Family Welfare Samity,
- 24 Parganas (North & South)
- International Deaf Children Society- Govt. of India
- Indian Institute of Cerebral Palsy
- Indian Scout & Guide Fellowship Greater, Kolkata
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment of India
- National Trust, Govt. of India
- Sabhapati of Haroa, Deganga & Basirhat – II Panchayat Samity
- Pradhans of different villages, our Project area
- Red Cross, Barasat, North 24 Parganas
- Sarvo Siksha Mission, 24 Pgs
.(North & South)
- Salt Lake Forum for Integrated Development Action
- Ahmada Makda Black Burn Trust
- Chairman, Basirhat Municipality
- DAF, Kolkata,
- Sanchar, Kolkata.
- GBCD, Pandua, Hoogly
- AWWD, Subhi, South 24 Parganas
- Anwesha Parents Group, Kolkata
- Pratidhwani, West Bengal
- MMRCD, Uttarpara, Hoogly
- NSS, Katiahat, North 24 Parganas
- A. Andy (Germany)
- Petla (Italian)
- Arya Bal (Canadian)
- Bani Bal (Canadian)
- Narendra Seth (Mumbai)
- Rama Seth (Mumbai)